Okay, so here's my living room. This is where I spend lots of my time. Eating, sleeping, being walked for hours by my mom and dad, chilling with my other baby friends. Oh, and I usually snuggle with Kate on the couch. She's cool.
Here's the dining room. I heard my mom say that she's trying to enjoy it before she has to put all her things away so they don't get smashed. Not sure what she's talking about. I would never...
wait, is that a wine rack over there?
Here we have the kitchen! I love this place. I pretend to be asleep and mom and dad try to sneak away to eat lunch or dinner. As soon as they set foot in the kitchen, I wake up! Then they have to take turns eating while the other one entertains me. It's a riot.
Moving on, we have the family room. I'm working with an architect on plans to turn this into my toy room. Bye bye, bookcases. Hello, Legoland.
Dad says this is his basement and I can't overtake it. But where am I going to put my autographed Justin Bieber collection (for some reason mom is gagging...)?
Here we have my room. I haven't spent too much time here, yet, because I'm still crashing with M & D. But check it- I have a pretty good library going. Mom says she's going to teach me to read by the time I'm two.
No pressure.
Here's my crash pad. This is where I'm supposed to sleep....
But this is where I like to end up in the morning. Suckers!
Anyway, thanks for checking out my crib. It's time for you to go home!
Peace, love, and sloppy baby kisses,
Ava



No comments:
Post a Comment