This one I wore home from the hospital and has matching mittens!
Rocking my Burberry, even though it's a little big. Thanks Alexis!
Hand made pink beanie from my BFF Olivia's mom, Megan!
Channeling my inner Madeline.
Thanks Henry! There's a matching tutu which will probably get it's own post.
This little piggy went oui, oui, oui all the way home. A French joke!
Thanks Janie! This hat also has a matching outfit and socks.
Love this face. And love the hat. Thanks Alexis!
Future Illini.
Thanks Grandma E! Starting to lose it here...
And, we lost it. But love the headband Grandma E!
Chic purple hat from cousins Ryan and Beth. Also has matching socks which are too big for my wee feet.
This hat also has matching booties. Wow, I need to do another accessories post.
Crying continued from here. I hope you enjoyed a few of Ava's hat choices. Stay warm everyone!
Holy head-wear Ava!
ReplyDelete