Ava was born with a full head of hair (much to her mother's delight and contrary to the ultrasonagrapher, who, one week before her birth, said there "might" be some peach fuzz on her head). We love all of Ava's hairdos. Above and below is the "Light Socket Look". This is mom's favorite and what her hair naturally does if we don't brush it down. May be spotted with bows or headbands.
Below we have the "Faux Hawk" look. Guaranteed to be popular with the hipsters. The cut under her eye(given to her by her own fingernails/talons), gives her added street cred.
The Elvis, post-bath. He lives! Ava can only tolerate this 'do with the added security of the pacifier.
The smashed down, bath-time look, where I actually have to brush her bangs out of her face. Note the "I'm getting ready to poop in the bathtub" look on her face.
Fuzzy post-bath comb-back look that Art likes for some reason. I think it makes her look like a boy.
The Wall Street side part. Sell! Sell! Sell!
Hahahahaha! LOVE her :) Can't wait to see you all soon now that I'm home. Xoxoxo
ReplyDelete