Thursday, March 3, 2011

Say my name


Ava should have no problem learning how to spell her name. After all, she's surrounded by toys, blankets and art depicting her moniker. A sampling:


I inherited Mom's nerd gene and loooove puzzles! Especially those with such fascinating subject matter.You can see by my expression how seriously I take puzzle working.


Just in case Kate thought this chair would fit her, I thought I would have it monogrammed to remind her who's boss.



An Ava teddy! Mom thinks I look like I'm saying "Eh there, doncha know", which in turn makes her talk to me with a Canadian accent. Weirdo...



And here I'm showcasing a lovely embroidered pillow. Too pretty too sleep on because of my penchant for drool.



But I snuggle in this "Ava Grace" blanket. Hmmm...how does this fist taste?


Sometimes I like to read books that have my name in them. Makes it a little more personal, you know?



Forgot to show off my block with my stats. Also doubled as a weapon when I chucked it at Kate immediately after this picture was taken. Handy.



Ava artwork! Mom painted this when I was in utero. Yes, I'm 11 weeks old and use terms like "in utero".



My bow collection, hung on "Ava" monogrammed ribbon. I cannot wait until I have the fine motor skills necessary to rip these bows out of my hair.


And finally, my "Ava" cd. It's so nice to fall asleep to songs with your name digitally interspersed. You should try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment