Mila & Ava want to start by saying that their thoughts are with the families and friends of anyone who lost a loved one 12 years ago today. God bless America!
Mila is growing by leaps and bounds, which results in her leaping and bounding out of pictures. I didn't get so many good portraits this month. Sad face.
She's wiggly, giggly and full of energy. Seriously, Mila is the happiest baby on the block and Art and I talk every day about how lucky we are with our two kiddos. Last weekend she started rolling back to belly and has been showing off her skills as much as she can ever since.
Swing the leg...
Rotate the head and pull in the arms...
Forcefully throw chubby leg to the side, faceplant...
And push up to see the new view.
"I'm awesome".
Kate came to join the photo shoot. Sometimes doggies need love, too.
"Mila, you have been shunned because you don't share food".
"Unshunned" ::kisses::
"Re-shunned".



No comments:
Post a Comment