Someone is a little late on the blogs these days. Hint: Ava. Anyway, Ava's 8-month milestone has come and gone. We've had a busy summer, so here's what Ava has been up to over the past month.
First, we enjoyed a visit from Uncle Rob before he moved out to Orange, CA to pursue his film/MBA dreams at Chapman. We miss you Bobbert!
Modeling my "Hollywood" onesie from Uncle Rob. He promised he'll cast me in his movies. I told him to call my agent. And if Grandpa E has anything to say about it, I actually will have an agent.
*Editor's note: I get a call from my Dad at least once a month asking me if I've signed Ava with a talent agency yet. And he's dead serious. Clearly I take this as an unbiased opinion of her cuteness.
Let me show you my wide range of emotion. I call this my "Pantus Fillus" face.
Next, we went up northern Michigan for our friends Jake & Elana's wedding. It was gorgeous and meaningful.
Until it devolved into this.
After we got back from Michigan, it was Ava's 8-month birthday! A little over 100 days until Ava's first birthday party. Planning has already commenced.
Why do I have so many different colored tutus, you ask? Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why are my cheeks so chubby?
After that, Grandma and Grandpa E came up to visit and be overall baby hogs. Grandma was intent on teaching me to crawl before she left. But Mommy says she's okay with me not crawling. Something about preserving her sanity for a few more weeks.
Now see here, Granny. I'll do it when I'm good and ready. Hopefully on a day when Mommy least expects it and has a lot to get done around the house.
My belly continues to grow. And grow. I've decided I don't like my bottle anymore and prefer adult food. And foam cutouts. I looooove foam cutouts.
My cousin Matt came to visit me from Indy. Here I am, showing him my duckie. Foam: It's what's for breakfast.
BTW: I'm bringing side ponytails back. They're so fetch.
Sorry this blog is so late (and not what Mommy had planned). Maybe one of these days she'll actually get one in on time. Until next time, party like it's 1999 and let your hair go wild. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment