I had a little extra time to kill before my nap today, so I let my Mom take some pictures of me. Humor her, please.
This is why it's crucial to field-test potential Halloween costumes before the big day. If we hadn't, then I wouldn't have known how tasty these antennae are, and how impossible they are to keep out of my face. Mom is heartbroken that she's going to have to buy another Halloween costume for me. Go bigger and better next time Mom, m'kay?
Speaking of Halloween, apparently my Mom went as Missy Elliot about for about four years in a row in the early 2000's. Fitting, then, that my godfather Steven gave me an Adidas track suit recently. I borrowed some of Mom's bling, and voila! Ava Bug's Beatz will drop just in time for Christmas.
I would like to point out that this hat is made for 18 month olds. And these boots are made for walkin'.
The doctor is in. The doctor of snuggles, that is.
.
Seriously, at this point, Mom was just pulling random crap out of my closet and putting it on. Luckily, Kate was there to see it all. I'm putting her forth as my character witness when Child Protective Services is called.
Bear down! I can cheer for Cutler now that he broke up with that hyena Kristin Cavalleri. Break a leg on DWTS, Kristin. Seriously.
My mom and dad's fourth anniversary is tomorrow. So naturally I borrowed some of mom's wedding jewels and dug out her shoes. Here I am, modeling my "Is she almost done yet?" look.
In the words of Uncle Joey, Cut. It. Out. Kate and I are breaking out of this joint.
Peace, love, and dream kisses from Nap-Land, where I currently reside.
Ava Bug
No comments:
Post a Comment