Ava's been having a lot of fun this spring/summer. Here we are on Memorial Day modeling our red Ray Bans. Well, not really Ray Bans because that would be ridiculous. Or would it?
Our very first bite of sweet potatoes (it's a rare Daddy sighting!!!! Even if it is just his hand).
Not too thrilled with them.
But we tried again the next day and Ava LOVED them. And by love I mean she loved smearing them all over her face and hair. And my face and hair. And her outfit and on Kate. I am investing in Costco-sized containers of Oxi Clean.
I spy, with my little eye, a teeny weeny baby bikini. She's allowed to wear these while she's small and has that hilarious baby potbelly. By the time she's 15, she will be dressing in swimsuits like this one:
Wait, what's that over there?
It's a flying puppy! Kate is also enjoying the warmer weather. It allows her greater freedom to stalk rabbits and squirrels and planes flying overhead. They win every. single. time. But she perseveres.
Ava loved splashing in her itty bitty baby pool. She also liked splashing Art and I. Oh, and the camera. Might have to get a water-proof lens.
She lounged for a bit (um, can we say super cute sausage link legs?).
And then was ready to head in. Ciao, friends!

OMG your blog cracks me up every time hahaha LOL @sweet potato face and 15 year old bathing suit. Totally appropriate! Ava is so cute!
ReplyDelete