Monday, June 27, 2011

The Darlingest Catch


We've had a crazy 10 days of traveling to Champaign for Father's Day, back to Chicago, then to Champaign again a couple days later, then to Brown County, IN, back to Champaign and finally home. Whew.





I know precisely nothing about the show The Deadliest Catch. However, if there were a baby edition, Ava would be the star. Or, I guess she could be the villain from I Know What You Did Last Summer. Either way, thanks, Grandma E, for the cool hat and boots.



I'll be able to wear these sometime in 2014. I guess you could say I'm saving them for a rainy day. Hardy har har.



 I'd like to congratulate Art for officially making the blog. He hasn't been on it since he posted his one and only contribution (the first post) back in January and included a couple photos of himself. This is Father's Day with Grandpa E down in Champaign. Hooray! Ava has a dad.


After we got home on Father's Day, Grandma & Grandpa P came to see Ava. Happy belated Father's Day to all the dads out there!


After FD Weekend, we came back to Chicago, then headed back down south to Brown County for our 7th Annual Girl's Weekend. Ava got to meet her cousins Elle and Sophie. Heather and Pam got them matching pj's, natch.


Modeling her pre-bedtime hair with Aunt Peggy. Someone is going to make an EXCELLENT Harry Potter for Hallowen.


"Come a little closer and tell me I need to do more tummy time. No? That's what I thought".


Aunt Peggyis getting her bid in early and bought Ava a Trevecca shirt, where she works. Ava has family alums from U of I, Marquette, Harvard, Clark, IU, Purdue, North Park, Miami and Babson, to name a few. I forsee quite the college tour in 2028.


We rounded out our whirlwind 10 days by dropping Grandma E off in Champaign before heading back home. Cousin Matt was waiting to see Ava and fed her before he headed back home.

Next up, cousins visiting from Vermont next weekend and Aunt Alexis comes to town. Gearing up for the 4th....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment