Hey all! Got to post and run today because I have a busy day ahead of me. My new music class begins, have to help Mom pick up the house, pick up Kate from the groomer, fill several diapers and then Daddy gets home tonight from the East Coast. We love and miss you Great Grandma P. Rest in peace.
First things first. I'm getting my bottom two teeth. Mom calls me Razor Jaws because I like to bite her hand as hard as I can. Then she takes her hand away so I bite my own and make myself hysterically cry. Then Mom feels bad and gives me back her hand. Haha Mommy.
Went to the doctor for my 6-month check up and got my stats. I'm 14 pounds, 12 oz.
30th percentile!
I'm 25 inches long, which is the 28th percentile. But Mom keeps saying that the nurse didn't stretch me out all the way and I'm taller. Who cares, Mom?
(Editor's Note: I care Ava! Even though I'm short, you have tall genes from my side of the family. We're going to start with some stretching exercises.)
Uh, ok Mom. Chill out.
When I was born, Dad said that I "was a q-tip with a bowling ball for a head". Turns out he was right. My enormous noggin is in the 81st percentile. Wait, did you say EIGHTY FIRST? My brainpower must be...staggering. Did you know that the top number of a fraction is called numerator? How do I know this??
Anyway, I can do supported sitting these days. Pretty cool, I guess. Mom lets me try and do it on my own but Daddy surrounds me with pillows and is thinking about making me get a helmet.
I'm working on scooting and I love to read books. Olivia is currently my favorite. Shoutout to Olivia Elsener, my bestie! What what?
Gotta go help Mom. Halfway to a year. Cannot believe it. Must. Slow. Down. Time.
Peace, love, and ginsu knife kisses,
Ava Bug
Oh my GOSH! She is SO CUTE! Love the little pigtails and LOVE the second picture! And the one with her reading the book.
ReplyDeleteSo funny too!
Yay Ava - great stats. :o)