There's been a lot going on (tea parties, for example), so Ava got a late start to taxes this year. She began the day by choosing her most responsible-looking outfit. Navy blue baby cardigans are very serious. Seriously cute.
My mom let me borrow her bedazzled desk accessories for this tax season. Rhinestones make work WAY more fun. Let's do this!
Let me just find my glasses here...Ah, there we go. Much better.
Let's see. Tax deductions, tax deductions....oh! Right. I'M a tax deduction this year. You're welcome.
Now if I'm reading this correctly, you didn't deduct for pacifiers? Big oversight, Mom. I'm trying to read; please keep holding my glasses up. Thanks.
And if you look here, you'll see that I'm going to be able to get you a pretty decent sized refund. Baby needs a new pair of shoes.
Well it looks like my work here is done. Eat a binkie, auditors! Until next year, federal government.
After all that number crunching, Ava needed to chillax with an ice cold brewski. Happy Tax Day, everyone!
I love your photo stories! The best is the one of Ava holding the highlighter straight up and down. :o)
ReplyDelete