Ava decided to have some of her friends over for an intimate tea party this morning. Nothing fancy, just tea and presents. Lots of presents.
Ava: Thanks for coming to my 4-month birthday party today guys!
Sock Monkey: No problem. Wow, I can't believe your Mom let you use her best china. How cool of her!
Ava: Yeah, do me a favor and don't mention it to my Dad. Mom said if he found out there would be something about straightjackets and padded rooms. I dunno. Okay, so who brought a gift?
Sock Monkey: Here's a bow for your beautiful hair Ava!
Ava: Thanks so much! I hardly have any bows at all. I'm kind of deprived. Who's next?
Pluto: I am but your humble servant. Here are some shoes for your itsy bitsy feet.
Ava: Thanks. Let me just taste and check the quality of the leather...(nom nom nom). And watch that you don't knock over the tea. You know how hard those stains are to get out of linens.
Ava: What's that, Mr. Bear?
Mr. Bear: It's a nightlight! I heard that your parents are moving you to your own room and you won't be shacking up with them anymore! Way cool.
Ava: Ask them how that went last night. Muahahahahaa!
Giraffe: Here's a necklace to grace your tiny neck!
Ava: Jewels. I like it. You may have an extra cookie.
Ava: Hold on everyone. Mom, please stop interrupting my party to take pictures. Kthankxbye.
Ava: What's that Chameleon?
Chameleon: It's a rattle! They're all the rage these days.
Ava: I think I will use it as a scepter. You may go back to your seat. Another scone?
Ava: Are those sunglasses for me?
Pink Dog: Yes they are!
Ava: Then why are you wearing them. Please hand them over.
Ava: Thank you all for coming to my 4-month tea party. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.
Animal Friends (except for Sock Monkey, who apparently slipped a flask of whiskey in to go with his tea): We did! Thanks Ava! Your mom told us it's time for your nap. Enjoy your rest!
Ava: A NAP?! How DARE she? She will rue the day; I'll put HER to bed...
Time for someone to take a little siesta. Happy four-month birthday Ava!
Ha. I love the writing in this. "Another scone?"
ReplyDeletehow many monkey's does she have?? sock monkey, monkey, ...
ReplyDeleteThis was so freakin cute and hilarious! Follow'd! This is cupcakes from TB by the way!
ReplyDeletePS I just saw the cubs pic below... are you in chi town? I am...