Thursday, February 13, 2014

Oh, hi there. Birthdays, Christmas, dog birthdays and more.

You may think I've forgotten about this blog. That would be incorrect. I've just been neglecting it. So here are some of the highlights from the last two months. 


3rd birthday pancakes! Guaranteed to start the special day right- with a huge sugar rush.


And to continue the theme, Ava got to pick out a special treat from the bakery. Totally worth it, when we saw how happy she was :)


Christmas came!


Santa made an appearance, and even left a nice note for the girls.


Dear Ava & Mila,

I heard that you were both good girls this year. Well, mostly. Rumor has it that Mila was placed in Slytherin and Ava got kicked out of the preschool lunch program*. But mostly you were good. Thank you for the cookies and milk. I love you and I'm always watching!

Santa Claus

*Ava has since been reinstated in preschool lunch



Mila turned nine months old and continues to kill us with cuteness. 


Kate turned four years old, and shared a cupcake with Ava. 


And thanked her with sweet kisses for her special treat. 



Mila helped us prepare for our Super Bowl party,


While Ava explored different art mediums.


The cold weather has forced us to get creative with indoor sports, and the girls just missed the mark on making the indoor penguin sled team for Sochi. 


Mom had a blast decorating our new playhouse (thanks Elseners!) that Ava got for her birthday. Ava and Mila love playing hide and seek, although Mila isn't a very good (or quiet) hider. 

Stay tuned for Mila's 10 month blog, coming later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment