Saturday, May 11, 2013

One Month for Mila!

Mila joined our family a month ago today. I haven't posted because: 

1) Having two kids is no joke
2) Recovery from c-sections and resulting complications can kiss my....foot
3) I can only put Mila down when she's in a milk coma
4) I'm lazy


Mila's chair cover hasn't arrived yet (late to the party on that one, Mommy) so we had to make do with her "M" pillow. I took Ava's monthly pictures each month with her pink chair, so hopefully Mila will forgive me someday...along with an unfinished baby book and way fewer pictures. Ah, the glories of being the second child. 


Mila is a generally happy baby- well, more cheerful than her sister at that age anyway. We're starting to see some sweet smiles. Also, does anyone else agree that she is Art's clone?


Mila recently enjoyed her first bath (yeah, should have posted this a while ago).


So far Ava has been great with her new sister. She ignores the sometimes-screaming-fits by therapeutic baking (in her cowboy hat, obvs), and by constantly saying, 'Its ok baby Mi-ya'. We're thrilled with how well Ava has done, honestly. 

Mila's one month check-up isn't until Tuesday, so we don't know her height and weight yet, but here are her other stats: 

Likes: being held, eating, snuggles
Dislikes: not being held, not eating, not snuggling, being in the stroller
Sleeps: sometimes
Personality: mostly calm, but fussy at night when Mom and Dad are ready to relax







1 comment: