Art and I had a great time in Hawaii. We enjoyed the beach, the pool, lounging, indulging in cocktails and the total lack of responsibility. But in the end, we were excited to come back. We missed the tantrums, early wake up calls, Elmo, constant games of "chase", and food throwing. But mostly we missed our sweet girl.
We brought her a little (commercialized) piece of Maui back with us.
Hasn't noticed she's wearing a hula costume yet.
Walks purposefully with her briefcase.
Wait a minute...what is this weird skirt thing...
Save me from the plastic grass skirt! Oh the tackiness! Horror!
Luckily for me, Ava decided to help me unpack.
I heard her walking around saying "Cheese! Cheese!". When I looked over I realized she had gotten into my toiletries bag.
Can you guess what she found?
To her credit, they DO look like string cheese.







Omg, laughing out loud! This little spitfire seems like loads of fun! Hope you're having a great summer, Lauren!
ReplyDelete