Snow days are here and I convinced my 'rents to take me outside. I borrowed my bestie Liv's awesome snowsuit and my parents sprung for a wee baby toboggan!
First Dad took me for a spin around the yard. After he strapped me in and triple-checked the lock and positioning of the seat. Did I mention he's a safety nut?
I tried to give Dad a heart attack. Look, no hands!
Ava: What do snowmen wear on their heads?
Mom: I don't know, stove pipe hats?
Ava (sigh): No. Ice caps! HA!
Mom had to take a turn. Mush, mommy, mush! Where's my whip?
Then Mom thought it would be cute to have me make a snow angel. I, obviously, did NOT think it was cute.
But Mom says I look like a snow angel anyway!
Of course, Weezy had to join in the fun. Dad says to stay away from the yellow snow, whatever that is. Sounds pretty.
Then I came in, had a nice warm bottle, and went down for a nap. Hooray for winter fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment