Friday, May 13, 2011

Interview: Five Month Favesies!

Interview with a five-month old about her favorites.



"And....welcome to my five month favorites column ladies and germs!"


"I'm here to tell you about my likes, my loves and my favesies."



"I've been pretty busy over the past five months. Learning, growing, pooping. Here are some of my favorite things in my tiny little world."


Favorite Hair Bow


"Well, that's just ridiculous. Who can choose only one? Here are all my favorite purple hairbows."


Favorite Diapers


"Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive. Guaranteed to contain 50% of the poo-splosion, 25% of the time."


Favorite Teether


"Mom's FACE."

(*Editor's note: Watch daughter closely for cannibalistic tendencies)



Favorite Book


"I prefer the classics. Right now I'm reading A Confederacy of Dunces. Illuminating, considering who I live with. This means you, Daddy."


"What's that you say? You don't believe I can read yet??! How DARE you!"


Favorite Wine


"I prefer red from the French region of..."


"Wait, is my mom going to see this?? I am going to be in so much trouble."


Favorite Pacifier


"MAM pacifiers. I call them "yahmies". Ya heard?"


"Mom and dad are always having to buy me new ones. SOMEONE, who shall remain nameless (*cough* Kate *cough*) has taken a liking to them."


"So THAT'S where they all went..."


Favorite Ride


"My stroller, of course! And the huge bag underneath has tons of room for Mom's shopping.... (pauses at menacing glare from Mom), I mean MY shopping bags. Yeah, my bags."


"Well, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed hearing about my favorites!"



"I've gotta get going. See you next month! Peace, love, and sloppy baby kisses!"

XOXO, Ava



1 comment: