I'm so Posh
 |
| Ready for my photo shoot |
 |
| Get my agent on the phone |
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit me!
 |
| Yay! |
 |
| We Love You! |
 |
| Telling my first joke |
 |
| Love you too Grandpa |
 |
| This thing has a wet nose. |
1st Time in Church for my 40 day blessing
 |
| No Pictures Please |
1st Trip to Champaign. Nice to Meet you Great Grandma!
 |
| Deaming of being a future Illini |
 |
| I'm so excited to see you Grandma! |
1 Month Old Today!
 |
| C'mon mom, another picture? |
 |
| Allright, lets hurry this up |
 |
| You can't be serious |
New Years Eve...Ready to Party!!!!
 |
| Happy New Year! |
 |
| Almost There..... |
 |
| Got my hair did. Eyes Closing. Can't. Quite. Make it. |
 |
| Drying up! Mom insists on me being in animal costumes at all times. C'mon Mom! |
 |
| Getting so fresh and so clean clean |
 |
| Resting up for the Big Night! |
Christmas 2010
 |
| I'm a pretty cute mini santa |
 |
| Teta Alexis! |
 |
| Mom, you look great for having me 10 days ago! |
 |
| Thanks for reading to me Grandma |
Reindeer
Pigs
Ducks
First Bath!....uh not so much fun for her
 |
| Get me Outta Here! |
 |
| Ok, you guys are pushing your luck |
 |
| I'm not so sure about this |
In the Hospital
Minute 1
In Labor Waiting for Ava
 |
| Dad can't wait to meet you too |
 |
| Having a baby 2010 style |
 |
| The Grandmas are pumped up! |
 |
| I can't wait to meet you! |
No comments:
Post a Comment